Build network from ITN
- First of all, launch StatMap Courier and on Choose uploading task screen select Perform maintenance task and choose Build network from ITN data from drop-down menu.
- Next Add Directory/Add files on Select source files or directories window.
- Choose database type (please note that ITN is stored in your spatial database so choose between SQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL options).
- Specify database connection details of chosen server (verify with Test Connection).
- Enter Network and Attribute table name. (Network, Network_Attributes)
- Build network dataset.
- As you see Summary window, you can see that All selected tasks have been completed successfully, you can close StatMap Courier.
- Launch StatMap Earthlight, when application is ready go to Administration tab and click From Existing Table on Create section.
- Add Layer References window will pop up. You have to select Main Repository, tables (Network and Network_Attributes) and destination directory.
Then click on Create network layer reference.
- At the end go to Administration tab and click Modify on Layers section. On popup Modify Layer window choose Network table name (Network).
- On Vector Layer Properties go to Speed Limits tab and select CLASSIFICATION from Road category column.
- Then go to Network tab and type Attributes table name (Network_Attributes) in Constraint table name box.
- Well done. New table is ready to be added via Add > Add existing layer…
Remember that you have to add only Network table.