Adding Database Views and Non-spatial tables to Earthlight
Creating reference to Views and Non-spatial tables works in similar way as common table, however it requires entering some additional information. To start, go to Administration > Create > From Existing Table.
- Choose a view that you want to reference.
- Select your reference location.
- Click Create a new reference button.
Now you need to set your reference settings.
- First, choose a primary key column for your view.
- Set view’s geometry column.
- Specify geometry type.
- Add all the tables that are referenced to your view.
In case of Non-spatial tables – select Primary key(1), Easting(2) & Northing(3) columns and set SRID(4).